Request for Shreya Ghoshal songs

Name:
Email Address:
Request for Shreya Ghoshal songs and I will personally email you:

Google

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Shreya Ghoshal performing down under

My fellow well-wishers of Shreya Ghoshal, in case if you are still unaware of the latest happenings, our phenomenal girl will be performing live at Sydney Opera House on September 14th, Sunday, at 6pm. The duration is approximately for 3 hours. Tickets are still available and of course, I will be there too.

You can check out the full details at this link: http://www.sydneyoperahouse.com/whatson/shreyaghoshalliveinconcert.aspx

2 comments:

vishwa said...

hi,madam shreya.
how do u getting on.
i've been confused with ur voice & singing.im from srilanka.i like to learn music(from u).unfortunately don't have a opportunity.anyway,go ahead.best of luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

My name is sinha.I am from kolkata but now i am prepairing for aiee in kota. I used to see u in programme 'music ka maha muqabala' in cyber cafe. My no. is 9166130679. Take Care