Request for Shreya Ghoshal songs

Name:
Email Address:
Request for Shreya Ghoshal songs and I will personally email you:

Google

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Latest Shreya Ghoshal interview with VIDEO

First of all, let me thank you all for showing tremendous support to this blog. In fact, I see this blog as more of a dedication than just a site. Among all my 6 blogs, this is my favourite and will do my best to market our phenomenal girl-turned-lady online. Thank you everyone once again.

Right let's move on to the interview on CNN-IBN which took place earlier on the 3rd of this month. Link to textual interview and video interview (3 parts)

1 comment:

Thangamagan said...

The point Shreya mentioned that she would not charge if she sings for Ilayaraja is an excellent point. The singers who got the opportunity to sing with Maestro Raja Sir should be quite proud of him, who is a gold medalist in Western classical guitar music and who is a master in using the counterpoint technique in his songs. Excellent Shreya, well taken point!!